Sunday, January 29, 2006

Found?

It's been five days since Delta lost my luggage. I just checked the website for an update on my status and now it says they've finally found it! After five days, luggage is listed as "Lost" instead of "Delayed" and I start filing the claim forms to get paid for the loss. So basically they found it just in time. They have my luggage for five days and don't owe me a thing assuming I get it back now. Supposedly they're now scheduling delivery to Fort Wayne.

I have visions of no one actually looking for it until they neared the five days limit after which they'd owe me money. Then some manager checked the list and told someone to find the damn bag. Bastards. I bet it was sitting in the same luggage room in Atlanta the whole time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home