Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Halloween

So I'm debating whether I'll actually do anything for Halloween that involves a costume. As usual I'm planning at the last minute and am not sure what it will be. I can't find a Karl Rove mask anywhere, so I can't be Darth Rove. Damn. Failing that, I could wear the long, black hooded robe from last year's Reaper-esque outfit, but replace the skull mask with a Dick Cheney mask. He can hardly hide how evil he is now anyway, so it seems sort of appropriate. If I really want to be a dick about it, I can carry an "Ask me about undercover CIA agents" sign or something. Meh.

I'm sort of jealous of the guy who dressed up as a giant box of Franzia wine. I have his picture around here somewhere. I'll link it later, if I remember.

I've heard a couple guys claim that going in drag got them a lot of attention from the ladies. I think I'm going to pass on that idea though. Granted a female friend in college thought I would make a good crossdresser. I really wasn't sure how to take that. I think I was somewhat insulted, but it was such a bizarre comment... anyway... NO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home