Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Debunking fiction?

With the release of the Da Vinci Code movie, articles and television shows have included numerous experts eager to debunk the story. So umm... I'm confused. The novel is found in the fiction section of your local bookstore or library. Why exactly do we need to debunk it? It's FICTION! The author claims that documents and historical references in the book are based on fact. Apparently some people are believing much of the plotline as well about Jesus knocking up Mary Magdalene. Okay, so some people are very, very stupid. That's hardly news.

My plan is to join this debunking fad while it lasts. Soon I'll be offering my expert services in debunking '24'. Here's a teaser:

Would you believe that the makers of the television show '24' aren't telling you the truth?! In my shocking and informative program, you'll see just how much of this hit show's plots aren't true at all!

I'll show that there has never been a President Palmer!
I'll prove that claims of a nuclear weapon exploding in the desert that was originally set to explode in Los Angeles are bunk!
I'll tell you the truth about the so-called "Override Device".

I'll have these stories and much more, so don't miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home