Friday, December 03, 2004

Cheat all you want

This week on the Howard Stern show, Anna Benson, wife of Mets ballplayer Kris Benson, said of her husband, "I told him -- because that's the biggest thing in athletics, they cheat all the time -- I told him, cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I'm going to screw everybody on your entire team, coaches, trainers, players. I would do everybody on his whole team."

So... umm...

...

Having seen FHM model Anna Benson's website, I'll be moving to NY and applying for a job with the Mets. In a related story, as of Tuesday, every time Kris Benson goes out with the guys, no matter where they go, nearly naked women keep showing up to seduce him. His teammates disavow any knowledge of the sharp increase in ladies of the night targeting Kris and only Kris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home