Monday, July 16, 2007

Today's embodiment of evil

When she's not cruelly accusing a distraught mother of a missing toddler of committing the crime, a mother who is innocent and kills herself shortly after the nationally televised interview airs, I can only assume Nancy Grace is frightening small children or perhaps kicking puppies. Confirmation of her evil was found this weekend when I saw her show at a bar with no volume. Closed captioning and no sound made this woman even more horrifying, if that's possible.

I can't quite pin down what it is about her that makes my skin crawl, but I do wonder how she's still a CNN anchor. Saturday night's show was an entire hour on who we should blame for dead professional wrestlers. This crazy woman wants a Congressional investigation of wrestling. Seriously. Look... if they're taking illegal substances, that's a matter for law enforcement, not Congress. But that's not even my point. My point is that this shit is what passes for news, a full hour of it in fact. Television sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home