Thursday, July 27, 2006

Washington Post on Trudeau

Last year the Washington Post did an excellent article on author, conman, and douche Kevin Trudeau. Major media outlets often present absurd and paranormal claims with far too little criticism, as you may have noticed in the video I linked about an "Indigo" child. In the roughly six minute segment, they spent all of about thirty seconds on a critical view. Compared to such typical fare, the Post's approach to Trudeau's wild health and conspiracy claims is very refreshing, so kudos to them and their staff writer, Libby Copeland. "Watch the hands."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome article! I agree with you much more that this guy needs to at the very least get his ass kicked. But I still stand by what I said, that he only makes money because people are stupid enough to buy his stuff. That doesn't make him any less of a douche though...

8/16/2006 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I did what he said and bought 100% all cotton sheets and that was the best thing I spent my money on in a long time. I am sleeping much better and the sheets remind me of my grandmother's. i got caught up in the printed polyester sheets for years but now I see a difference. Thank you Kevin

1/21/2007 08:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home