Thursday, December 23, 2004

Santa threatens separation of church and state?!

A 7th grader was denied entry to his school holiday dance because he wore a Santa costume. In the article, the school principle is quoted as follows:

"Principal Fred Muscara said he told the boy he couldn’t get into the dance because he was wearing the costume. 'It was a holiday party,' said Muscara. 'It was not a Christmas party. There is a separation of church and state. We have a lot of students that go to Hampton Academy Junior High that have different religions. We have to be sensitive to that.'" Mr. Muscara added, "I'm blind! I'm blind! Oh, when will I pull my head out of my ass so I can see again?" Or something like that...

So, Santa violates the separation of church and state? What the hell are you smoking, Fred? Granted just last year my church's pastor gave his Christmas eve sermon wearing a Santa Claus outfit and talked about how important our faith in jolly old St. Nick is... or maybe that was my LSD talking... hmm...

Suffice it to say Muscara offers us still more proof that these politically correct people are completely retarded. The article notes that the next day, after the boy's parents had complained to the principal and the school board, Muscara asked the boy if he was trying to get him fired. I don't know, Fred, but I wouldn't blame the kid. I doubt a principal can be fired for this one incident, but it sounds to me like you should be fired for general stupidity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home